St Andrew's monastery of Rendufe
Location N 41° 38’ 9.26” | W 8° 24’ 21.54”
Monastery Avenue, 4720-000, Amares
Useful Information
ScheduleOpen by appointment
PriceVisit free
Contacts
With origin before 1090, the Monastery of Rendufe was one of the main Benedictine houses between the XII-XIV centuries.

There is nothing left of the work because of later reforms. The present church dates from 1716-1719 and received valuable baroque carving and the cloister and the library were built. After its extinction in 1834, the church became parochial and ruined the monastic dependencies.